Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Return of the Minnie!

So, I officially made it back down to Curves today! It feels amazing! I'm so glad that I went! I didn't realize quite how much I missed going to the workouts, and how much better I felt after when I know that I worked hard, worked up a sweat, and that's getting me one step closer to where I want to be.
Zumba starts on the 23rd, and I won't be missing it! I want to at least try it! My boss swears by it, so I need to at least give it a chance.
I've been thinking about doing Weight Watchers as well, so I have a little more structure in what I eat. Yes, I am traking it on sparkpeople.com, but it still doesn't seem to make me accountable enough for what I am wanting to accomplish. Any input?
Thanks to anyone who is left out there reading this! :)

3 comments:

Delirium said...

I'm going to have to check into something like this as well. I've been slacking...

Not sure if I told you but I have been blogging again. (asiasneuroticmom.blogspot.com) <3

You're STILL inspiring me! I ran today, so proud of us!

Bev said...

Way to go...I've only been once this week, just haven't been feeling the best. I will get there Friday for sure! Luv ya!

Carrie said...

I really liked Weight Watchers, it's a good way to hold yourself accountable.