Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Pleurisy

Pleurisy is inflammation of the lining of the lungs and chest (the pleura) that leads to chest pain (usually sharp) when you take a breath or cough.

This has been going on for about 5 days for me. I went to the doctor yesterday to see what was going on. Sunday night was the worst of it. Basically all I can do is wait it out, so as soon as I can breathe normally, I will be back with my workout routine!

Well, I'm back in the loosing streak, I just hope this doesn't de-rail it!

I'm just letting you all know that I'm alive and working on getting healthy still. I have been crazy busy, but I'm getting better about prioritizing my healthy lifestyle!

1 comment:

Bev said...

OK - i thought i had posted a couple days ago, but no...Anyway, hope you are feeling better and hey! A pound is a pound!! w00t! Luv ya!