Sunday, August 22, 2010

Weight loss!

So, I am continuing to loose weight despite the fact that working out has become difficult because of the pleurisy. I was truly hoping to start up again tomorrow, but I don't really see that happening. I hate that my weight loss is being hindered by not being able to work out, but I am grateful for the fact that with me watching what I am eating, I am continuing to loose weight! I am down 9 lbs since I started this journey publicly. I really was hoping to be further along by now, but I'm just glad I have made it this far!

3 comments:

Bev said...

way to go!!

Carrie Mortimer said...

Great job... would love an update when you get a chance. :)

Unknown said...

Good job. You should also remember to have your weight checked every week as this will help in further motivating you to follow a healthy lifestyle. Take care.

Health Shop