Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm getting people's opinion...

So, with my recent promotion and pay raise, it looks like I might be able to hang onto my Curves memebership after all! I am also looking into Weight Watchers, because it seems that my food seems to be my current struggle. I have tried over and over just counting calories, and that doesn't seem to help me as much as it helps others. I think I just need to be more accountable or something. I don't know. I am so determined to make it work, and to make it a permanent change, that I have been looking into many things. Weight Watchers seems to be the most reliable in my research.
With my health problems, HCG is completely out of the question. MD Diet I feel the same way that I do about HCG. I have done most everything I can do on my own, and I can't afford a dietician. So, I think Weight Watchers is going to be the most helpful to me.
Any suggestions? Input? Advice?

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I don't have any personal experience with any of those options i guess, but I do know that the more "artificial" a weight-loss treatment is, the more difficult it is to keep any weight off once you are finished with it. I think Weight Watchers sounds like a good idea. You need something to help you transition into a completely new way of thinking about eating, and that's what they help you do. It's so crazy how we all get stuck in our own "ruts" with how we think about food, and how making even little changes can be so hard! But having a team of other people who have experienced the same thing seems like it would be a huge help :) I'm so glad that you are doing so well in your weight-loss journey Shala!