Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year, New Minnie

So, I decided a couple of weeks ago that I needed to restart my life in a lot of ways. Mostly in how I am taking care of myself. So here we are.
I have made some decisions. Financially, we found out we could afford for me to keep my Curves membership, and also start up Weight Watchers. So, that is going to be my program this year. I will make it down to Curves at least 3 times a week, follow the Weight Watchers Program, and do everything I can to live a lovely, healthy lifestyle.
I'm not sure anyone still reads this, but I hope you will follow my journey now as I recommit to my goals.
Lots of love and happiness this new year!
~The New and Improved Minnie!~

2 comments:

Chelsea Anderson said...

Come back to Curves!! I miss you and you've been gone WAY too long!!

Shae Mickey said...

I know! My schedule was crappy this week, so I will do my best to get there this next week. What days do you work down there??