Sunday, March 6, 2011

New Things in Life!

So, I need to explain why I haven't been posting much lately. I have been swamped working 2 jobs! You will never guess where my 2nd job is...I WORK AT CURVES!! I work the early morning shift at the Curves that I attend now! I absolutely adore it! It makes me so happy! The ladies are all amazing, and I can't believe I didn't think about a job like this sooner!
What taking this job has helped me realize is that I'm really not as happy doing hair as I thought I was. I still like doing hair, don't get me wrong here. I love meeting new people every day and being able to help them feel beautiful/handsome. But I have come to realize that it is not my true calling in life. I have decided I am going to go back to school to become a dietician. Even if it's only to learn to be the most healthy I can be for me, it will be wonderful, and make me super happy! :) I just feel so much warmth and peace when I talk about going back to school. I have requested information from several local schools on their programs, and trying to see who can do it online, and for the cheapest price! I also need to start looking into financial aid. ;)
EEEKK! I'm so excited!

1 comment:

Bev said...

Be sure to look at the Pell Grants. The accountant today said that would be a good place to look for you, and maybe in a year or so for Scott, too.