Thursday, March 31, 2011

Discovery for me!


So, this picture is of the detail on the side of my new glasses. What I didn't realize when I took this picture yesterday, is that I set it on my leg, and I didn't even think about it. A year ago when I started this journey publicly, I NEVER WOULD HAVE DONE THAT!!! I would never dream of taking a picture of my leg up close like that.

The other thing about this picture, is that I like that I took it. It lets me see the line of my leg up close, and I am starting to like how it looks! It means that I will be keeping my curves as I shrink, and I always secretly was worried about that. I don't want to me a twig. I am a beautiful woman with my curves in the right places! I just want them all a little smaller, so that I am healthier!

All in all, I feel good about this, and I am happy with what I am doing to make it happen!

1 comment:

Bev said...

w00t! you are doing great!