Thursday, October 27, 2011

I've set a goal

I am DONE being over 200 lbs! My goal is to weigh under 200 by Jan 1, 2012. 2011 is my last year over 200 lbs! It's only 13 lbs from where I am at now. I can do this! It is totally doable! I am really excited about this goal, and am wanting to get active as often as I can! If anyone is ever out and about, I would love to join them on a walk whenever I can! Let me know!
So today, I was on Pinterest, (My new addiction) and I found a link to a blog that I want to share with you. This gal lost 135 lbs, and she talked about what she misses about that size, and how she is both her skinny self, and her big self. It is so beautifully written, I thought I would share the link! Here it is! Look on her segment What I miss about 135 lbs ago. It's beautiful!

No comments: