Sunday, July 18, 2010

Feeling Good!


Okay, so I have had a cold most of the week, so my working out hasn't been so good. I haven't gained, but I haven't lost like I want to. I got the best sleep last night that I have gotten in a long time, and I really feel good. I realize now how important getting good sleep is. I have heard it over and over again, but I still took it for granted. Getting the great sleep that I did helped me feel good enough to go on a short walk with my friends. I even felt good enough to cook happily! My husband was surprised and didn't argue as I cooked whole wheat pasta with lean ground hamburger with our excellent sauce and green beans for dinner. He is learning to like my healthier foods, but it's still rough on him. Tomorrow I will be going to Curves and then on a walk that evening. I'm excited to be getting into a routine again!

No comments: