Monday, July 12, 2010

Sick Day

So much for getting back into my healthy routine today. I woke up to go to work this morning, and it was not a pretty picture. I won't give the details, but needless to say, going into work wasn't an option. After I called my amazingly understanding boss, I went back to bed, and that's where I spent most of the day. My sweet hubby didn't end up working today, so he was extra attentive to my needs, and I spent half the day sleeping, the other half watching movies on Netflix. I know, that's bad for getting healthy. Today my body was telling me I needed some Rest and Relaxation so that my body could heal, and I listened to it so it didn't get any worse.
I am feeling better now, so things should be good for tomorrow!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Oh I was sick allllll last week! I totally know just how badly it can mess up all your good eating habits and workout routines! hope you are feeling much better soon!

Bev said...

Glad you are on the mend....hugs!