Saturday, July 3, 2010

WOW!

Ok, so tonight in celebration of the 4th, we went to Chili's for dinner. I usually get soup and salad, but it was way too warm outside for that, and the only other salad I liked is LOADED with calories.
So, I changed up from what I usually ordered. I ordered the Monterey Chicken. BAD IDEA!!! It's crazy loaded with calories too! I only had 2 meals today, and I consumed over 2400 calories today. That is ridiculous! Then again, it is loaded with cheese and bacon, and I got the loaded mashed potatoes. So those were bad choices. I thought about substituting the potatoes for a side salad. Looks like I should have, and have been more careful about what I ordered. I'm going to try to get a really long walk in tomorrow to help make up for it, but we shall see.
Note to self, when you know what you regularly order is in your calorie range, don't assume something else is! Check your nutrition facts before you go!

2 comments:

Bev said...

Was my salad the super-bad one??? :-( Oh well, it was my lunch and dinner!!

Shae Mickey said...

It was two meals for me too, but it was seriously like all of the calories I should have eaten that day. I'm sure the salad is a high calorie one because of the quesedilla! :)