Saturday, January 8, 2011

Weight Watchers


So, I have officially signed up for Weight Watchers, and I have been falling more and more in love with it. I really don't feel like its a diet. It's just a way for me to track how healthy I am eating. That's all I have ever really needed. I haven't been keeping myself in check for a LONG TIME! I really want to be healthy, and so this is an excellent tool for me. My workouts this week have consisted of shoveling ice, and working 12 hours at my job. My arms are KILLING ME! My lower back isn't too happy either. But, I am looking forward to next week trying to find my rhythm and routine to get back down to Curves.
Lots of Love, Health, and Happiness
~The New and Improved Minnie!~

1 comment:

Bev said...

Yay You! I know you will do really well with this! Hugs!