Monday, April 11, 2011

Trouble

Ok, so I am working out regularly now, but since I had to stop my Weight Watchers membership due to finances, I am struggling with food again! I think what I eat will always be the biggest struggle for me.
I have also been under a lot of stress. My marriage is having some struggles, and I am working a lot between the two jobs. As much as I enjoy them both, I don't think I am getting enough sleep. I'm just going to have to become an old lady and go to bed a 9pm, or I won't make it through the week.
When I am stressed, I have the WORST self image. Its been this way for years, and I'm not really sure why. I need to learn to love myself no matter what. I don't know why that is such a struggle for me.
Anyway, just like anyone else out there, I am struggling with my journey. I am hoping that this post will help me become more positive about things, and figure out a better game plan!
Thanks to all who are still reading this!

1 comment: