Tuesday, January 24, 2012

PROGRESS REPORT


So far on my program, I have lost 16 pounds, and a whopping 29.5 inches! I am feeling fabulous! This program really is working for me! The weight is coming off slower than it did at first, but there are a couple of factors to that. My PCOS makes it awful hard for weight loss. There is a lot of stress in my life, and I am learning how to handle it better than turning to food. We have no money for the things we need, and I know this will be the last month I can afford this program. I think that I have the tools to do what I need to do to continue though.
But, I did have a personal victory yesterday that I needed to share. I have had these pants that I absolutely adore! They are khaki corduroy pants that are super cute on me, and they have super cute pockets as well. I haven't been able to wear them for about 3 1/2 years, and they fit yesterday! I wore them to work and everything! :) It was a great day! I am truly blessed!

No comments: