Tuesday, January 3, 2012

How did I handle Idaho?

NOT WELL!!! I really ate what I wanted, but I did try to eat smaller portions and to eat relatively healthy. It worked out for the most part, because my grandpa is diabetic, and we are really trying to keep his blood sugar down, so it was easier to make good decisions. I did say no to Jack in the Box, which is a personal win, becuase I LOVE THAT PLACE!!!
I didn't really work out while I was there either. The Curves was closed all the days I was there, and I couldn't bring myself to work out at my grandparents house with everyone there. Working out by myself doesn't work so well, I've decided.
Well, I am lucky, and I didn't gain anything while I was gone, so I am still 206. I really wanted to be under 200, but this is my currently reality. Today is a new day. I am back on my plan, and more motivated than ever! My next goal is to be to my wedding weight by Valentine's Day, which is about 14 lbs. Considering I lost 13 this last month, even with my bad moments, I think I can lose 14 in the next 6 weeks!
Wish me luck!

No comments: