Wednesday, July 17, 2013

So, I got an early birthday present.....

...and it was HIP HOP ABS!!!!  It was so fun to open the box from my friend, Alex, and to find that in there.  They know I am focusing on my health again, and it is nice to have someone that supports!  So, I did that for my workout this morning.  Man, am I sweaty!  Dancing always makes me sweat a litte, (have to be honest there,) but nothing like this!  It's awesome!  Now, today was only day 1.  I am going to do it for the next 4 weeks, along with my amazing eating program, and we will see how it fairs.
Can I just mention again how much I love my program?  It is so amazing!  I am down 8 lbs since starting it back up, and I just feel awesome!  It makes me happy knowing I am making strides toward a healthier life, and an active life.  When I get married again, I want to be the mom that runs around with her kids at the park, not the one that sits on the side, talking with the other moms who are too tired to go play with their kids.  I want to take them on hikes, and go on bike rides, and everything else along the way!
Anyway, back to my program!  The food is so delicious!  I just had a Peanut Butter Banana protein shake for my after workout meal, and it was delicious!  I honestly love knowing that I can have something so tasty, and know that it is nutritionally balanced for me so that I can be successful!  8 lbs in like 12 days is a pretty good indicator if you ask me!
Until next time, get active and eat better!
~Shae~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I just ask what your program is?

Shae Mickey said...

check out my website at skinnyminnieshae.tsfl.com and that can give you a detailed look at what I am doing!