Sunday, July 21, 2013

Update your playlist!

So, I am really enjoying Hip Hop Abs so far!  I am going to be doing it the full 4 weeks and see how that goes.  I feel like I need more cardio though, so I am going to start walking as well.  I wanted to update my workout playlist, so here are the songs I am adding!  Add them to yours and see if it makes a difference!

Feel this Moment - Pitbull and Christina Aguilera
How Far We've Come - Matchbox 20
Any Way You Want It - Journey
Pain - Jimmy Eat World
Love Somebody - Maroon 5
Done - The Band Perry
Temperature - Sean Paul
Smooth Criminal - Alien Ant Farm
Here It Goes Again - OkGo
Get Lucky - Daft Punk Feat. Pharell
Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke, Pharell, TI
I Want Crazy - Hunter Hayes

Hopefully you enjoy the diversity in the list!  I know I can't stay completely with one genre or I go crazy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, I don't exercise anymore, but at a time when I used to, I was all abouts Hoobastank. Pretty much any song by them would do, but my favorites included "My Turn", "Born to Lead" and "Crawling in the Dark". :) Also, Anberlin is a favorite. My running song of choice was "Naive Orleans" but "Feel Good Drag" would be a good one too. :)

Shae Mickey said...

Those are some great suggestions! Thanks!