Thursday, June 17, 2010

Realization

I can't get my wedding ring off of my finger. I was getting ready to take it off to clean it, and I can't get it off. Maybe it's because the weather has been changing a lot here, I don't know, but all of my fingers are bigger now. I'm doing everything in my power to not cry as I type this, but I feel that is a sign that I am getting fat again.
I have to be honest, and the only thing I have really done to have a part of my healthy life, is the 5K walk I did tonight. I haven't been watching what I'm eating, I haven't been going to Curves, I haven't even cared lately.
Tonight was a HUGE eye opener for me. Tomorrow is a new day, and I will make it better than today. I think I'm going to have to take this one day at a time, or I won't be able to conquer it.
I have gained some of the weight back. I can't bring myself to move the ticker yet, because I don't want to move it back. I will see if I can do it tomorrow.
I'm going to start tomorrow by actually having breakfast! That has been my struggle the last couple of weeks.

2 comments:

Bev said...

Hang in there...we love you lots! Today is a new day (for me, too!) :-) Hugs!

Chelsea Anderson said...

It's not about perfection, it's about progress! I miss seeing you at Curves. I think it's time for a little Chelsea Curves therapy! Ha Ha. Hope you get feeling better. Try not to be so hard on yourself!