Sunday, June 27, 2010

sparkpeople.com


So, before I start on today's subject, I should give a little bit of an update. I worked out at total of 3 times this week, which is better than what I have been doing the last little while. But alas, I am seeing no progress. I figured it was due to lack of exercise, and the fact that I haven't really been keeping track of what I had been eating, and I always loose when I do track it.
So, that brings me to today's subject! Sparkpeople is an amazing FREE community of people all over the world who are all trying to beat the bulge. I've made some very dear friends via sparkpeople. It tracks your calories that you eat, and the calories that you burn. If you are not following anything specific, then they can create a plan for you. Its a wonderful tool, and I'm glad to be back and using it again.

No comments: