Friday, September 2, 2011

Emotional Roller Coaster!

So, I have been on a major emotional roller coaster this week! I have been fine one minute, bawling my eyes out the next, happy and laughing about that the next, and then furious the next. All for no real reason! I'm thinking stress is the biggest factor in this! My "Monthly Visitor" is here as well, and I know that doesn't help anything. I guess a lot of it is the fact that I feel like my hubby doesn't appreciate everything I've been doing for him. I come home, he doesn't have anything done at the house, and when I ask him about it, I get jumped on. I then get defensive, because I haven't done anything wrong, and that makes me emotional, because I don't like to fight with my husband! I am ready for him to find a job. If he was working all day, and I came home to a house that needed a little bit of a clean up, I wouldn't mind. It's when he's home all day, and has the time to do it, and he doesn't, that it's hard on me. Blah! I want to get off the roller coaster and go back to real life! I have no desire to work out. I should take all my frustrations out at the gym, but I don't have any motivation to go right now.
I did go to the temple last night, and I left feeling very at peace, and was much more myself last night. Hopefully that feeling will continue throughout today!

No comments: