Friday, September 9, 2011

Quotes that make me happy!

The always beautiful Audrey Hepburn has some quotes that I have had friends sharing them lately, and they make me happy, so I want to share them with all of you!
Nothing is impossible. The word it's self says "I'm possible."
I find that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I love that these quotes really aren't based on anything vain. She is such a beautiful person inside and out. I only hope that I can take on her amazing spirit and be able to inspire people to love and believe in themselves.
Have a fabulous Friday everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Just found your blog! My name is Christine and 3 years ago I weighed 225. At my heaviest I weighed about 240(probably more)although I never weighed myself regularly back then. It took me 2 1/2 years but I shed 100 pounds. It wasn't easy as you know and at times I went a little crazy (ok maybe a lot crazy) but I'm still struggling and I guess I always will. I love to eat. I like pastry of any kind and I enjoy the taste of many, many foods. The hardest part is that so many of the foods I like to eat are not good for me or my thighs:(!!! I don't know about you but all these different things you hear about what to eat and what not to eat are so confusing and depressing. Super foods, Power foods, Macro and Micro Nutrient foods, blah,blah,blah,blah!!! Anyway, I get what you are going through as I have been and still am living through it each and everyday. Best of luck in your continued efforts to shed all the extra weight! Also,I had trouble getting pregnant but was blessed with twins after losing 40 pounds.