Thursday, September 22, 2011

NO GAIN!!!

So, today I climbed on the scale. It's been over 3 weeks of being depressed and not eating as good as I should that got me there. I needed to see where I was at before I go back to the dietitian on Tuesday...and I didn't gain anything! Wahoo! I did better than I had realized, because I was actually down another pound! I'm so stoked! I know now that if I really amp up my program, then I really will see the results that I need to and want to see!
Working out has been my struggle. And eating good things. My hubby was out of work, so we bought what was cheap or on sale for the most part. But I have really struggled with wanting to get to my workouts, just like any other human being on this planet! I always feel better when I do, but I was so far gone for a while that I just didn't even care anymore. That time has passed, and it's only caring from here on out! My health is much more important than me being a lazy woman!

2 comments:

Carrie and Karl said...

Anytime you want to go walking I'm game. Especially Thursday evenings.

Rhonda said...

Don't you love it when you are scared what the scale will say, and it's good news! That's great!