Sunday, September 18, 2011

Help from a friend



So, this is a picture of my friend Carrie! (This picture is old, but it's still a picture!) She and I have a lot in common, and I am so grateful for her friendship. Lately, her and I have been feeling much the same in life, and she has found her way through it. I'm not all the way through my current struggles, but I am getting better with it.

I have been feeling really guilty about a lot of things in my life that I didn't realize until about a week and a half ago when I went to the temple. Long story short, I went and had some discovery. I now need to put that plan and discovery into action. First things first, I am back on my plan as of this moment. Secondly, I need to kick things up a notch without killing myself. Thirdly, I really need to find a way to take some time off of work. I need to schedule a "stay cation" and really get my house clean and organized. It has been driving me nuts, and I haven't been home enough to do anything about it. That's all about to change!

Wish me luck, and thanks again to Carrie. I love having someone that understands me on more than one level.

No comments: