Monday, December 26, 2011

How did I do through the holidays?


So, the holidays are the hardest time to be losing weight. The average person gains 3-8 lbs over the holiday season. Just before thanksgiving, I weighed 219. I now currently weigh 206! :) I am feeling really good about how I am doing. I am proud of how I have handled the last couple of days. I didn't finish either of my plates on Christmas eve or Christmas day at our family gatherings. I was plenty satisfied, and I even did things to burn it off. Saturday I worked in the morning, and after our family party that night, my hubby and I went up to Temple Square in Salt Lake City and walked around to see the Christmas lights. Then Sunday I got on the treadmill at my mother in laws and burned off some of what I ate! I feel really good about that! The hard part now is that we are going to be headed out of town later this week. Wish me luck!

No comments: