Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A visit to almost 2 years ago

Last night I went back to the beginning of this blog, and remembered how vulnerable I made myself with some of those first posts. I'm really heartbroken that I really haven't made any progress from then! I don't even know what to think about it. I've started sharing this blog again, and I am scared to make myself vulnerable again. I know I need to to be more successful.
After my workout last night, I went home and had a good cry. I can't believe it's taken me almost 2 years to get more serious about this! I'm 9 pounds away from being under 200. I will NEVER spend another year in the 200s! I have to make this happen not only for my health, but for my future family.
Lately, I have been having dreams about my husband and I announcing we are pregnant to our extended family. My dreams take place in spring/summer. That means I have about 6 months to make sure my body is ready for my future family! I have a lot to do between now and then.
I hope I continue to receive the help and support I need!

No comments: