Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Weight Loss Competition

So, shortly after my last post, I was invited to participate in a weight loss challenge at a local gym! I accepted, and have been doing the program for the last 2 weeks. As of this morning, I have lost 9 lbs! When I did my official weigh in last Tuesday, I had lost 7.5 inches off my body in the first week. That felt really good! I have to be honest! It doesn't seem the weight loss is as much this week, but I think it was just as many inches, because all of my clothes fit differently. I even have a pair that I can't wear anymore because they are too big!
I hope this continues to work so well for me! Week 2 was definitely harder. The temptation to cheat was much more! :( But that's in the past! This is a new week, and I am more motivated than ever to get under 200 by the new year!I have 10 more lbs to lose to get there! (I had gained some before I started this program!) But I will get there, and that's all that matters!

1 comment:

. said...

This is fantastic Shala! I love the theme of your blog and how honest you are with yourself. Keep it up! I'm so glad to be a part of this journey!