Monday, December 19, 2011

What now?


So, my hubby still works nights, and with my plan for my program right now, once I'm done with dinner, I can only have water. Do you know how hard that is when you are home alone and lonely? I don't think my husband will understand how much I miss him, and how much I wish I didn't have to work, just so I could see him, and we could be on a similar schedule. It seems the only times we have together are his days off, (mine don't exist other than sundays) Sundays, and when either he or I are sleeping. It's nice that we don't fight, but these nights at home are really hard on me. I can't even tell you how bad I want to run to the store, by every type of cheese in sight, and have a mexican pig out. I am sitting here, crying, typing this, missing my husband. I didn't realize how bad I would let my emotions get to me with him working nights until I went on this program.
Now that I have the knowledge, what do I do now? Knowledge is power, right? Well, going out so I don't have to think about it is usually a bad idea, because that usually involves eating. I don't like to go to the gym late at night unless it is for a group workout because the gym isn't staffed after 7. Exercising at home isn't really working out for me, but sitting in front of the TV isn't either. I'm at a loss for what to do. I want to deep clean my apartment, but the neighbor below us works early in the morning, so she is in bed by 7:30-8 so that she can be up by 3.
So here I sit, in my dirty apartment, (other than clean dishes and laundry folded) crying wondering what to do. Does anyone else ever go through this? Am I weird? I have no idea. I'm going to go watch some Vampire Diaries, and hope that I can fall asleep early so that I don't have to keep thinking about this.

No comments: