Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Curves

So, last September, my beautiful mom started going down to Curves. She was really comfortable down there, and she was steadily dropping weight. I decided at the beginning of this year, (along with my dear friend LeeAnn) that I was going to join Curves. I signed up, and lost 3 lbs, and 13 inches in the first month! I was so excited! Then, I started working full time again, and have been really bad about getting down for my workouts. I am recommitting here today on this blog, that I will make it down to Curves at least 3 times a week! If I make it more, wonderful! My goal for now is 3 times a week!
The ladies at my Curves, (go East Bay Provo Curves!) are all so friendly and supportive. I acutally look forward to going down to Curves, so that I have the chance to visit with the ladies throughout my workout. The time flies, because there is such comrodary down there! I am also spoiled at my Curves, because we are actually a Curves Smart. What that entails, is that we have a special set up on our machines. We get a tag, that we log into the computer before each workout. It tells me how hard I need to push on the machines to make my little light go green, so that I am constantly progressing and working harder. It's like my own little personal trainer, flashing at me to work harder! I don't like to see the orange light! I want GREEN!! So, in the morning, I will be going down to Curves early, so that I can prepare my meals for the day!

1 comment:

Bev said...

Way to go! I need to get down more often, too. If you want me to call you at 5:30 when I leave, i will!!

Like you for always - Love you forever!