Tuesday, March 30, 2010


Hi There! Welcome to my weight loss journey. I really hope that this doesn't become to redundant for any of you. I really am using this for more personal reasons than anything, but I can use all of the encouragement I can get.
My name is Shae, and I am addicted to food. Yes, food is necessary for life, but I am addicted to food in a bad way. It is the way that I comfort myself, and the way that I bury my feelings with what is going on in my life.
I am warning you now, that this blog may get very personal, so if I am sharing too much sometimes, I am sorry. I hope that you will all still choose to read. If not, that is ok. Like I said before, this is mostly for my personal use.
I hope I can help someone along this road, but most of all, I hope to help myself.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I for one am excited to hear about your journey and honored that you offered to share it with me! I'll be rooting for you the whole way :D

Shae Mickey said...

Thanks Alyssa! I appreciate your support! You have always been an amazing friend to me.