Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Naked Truth

I can't believe that I actually took these pictures. I know it's the only way I will truly face my reality, my size, and my problem. So, here is what I did. I got as naked as I dared, didn't use any camera tricks, and took the pictures. I want to curl up in a corner and cry. Seeing these pictures shows me how much my husband truly does love me for who i am, more than how I look. He thinks I am beautiful, and I don't understand why. I am trying to be better at taking his compliments, but seeing these pictures is depressing. This is the icing on the cake. I AM DONE BEING THE FAT GIRL!!!! NO MORE!!!! I am changing my life, and I will never let myself look like this again!
Shae at 216 lbs
I'm now going to go curl up in bed and try to get some sleep, so that I can get things done tomorrow. Tomorrow is a new day, and I am important enough to not let myself be like this any longer!


1 comment:

Bev said...

I just want you healthy and happy!
Luv ya lots!!

"keep moving forward" Disney girl!