Thursday, April 21, 2011

Emotional Eating Yesterday

So, yesterday was a bad day. I got confirmation that one of my girls that works for me is moving, which I was expecting. On the other hand, I had another one of my girls put in her 2 weeks, because her hubby got an amazing job, and she needs to be home with her children. I am truly happy for both of these girls, and wish them the best!
I'm super upset and stressed because now I will be down to 4 girls that work for me, and it was just getting to the point where I didn't feel I needed to stress about my scheduling at work. (I'm a manager, if I hadn't mentioned that. Not at Curves, but my hair cutting job.) So, now I am going to be doing nothing but working. I need to see if I can get someone hired before one of them leaves. But I was not doing well with it yesterday. I was fine at work, but as soon as I got home, I got emotional and cried about it. I know in my head that it's silly to cry over it, but I am also not scared to share my feelings about things.
So, to console myself, my hubby humored me and brought home some of our favorite mexican food. It tasted good, but it didn't at the same time. I know I could have made a healthier choice, and I didn't. I'm a little upset with myself for doing it, but today is a new day full of promise and the dream of what I want to look like! :) I want to me a little more like Shakira that Tracy Turnblat from Hairspray! ;)
So, here is to a day of healtier eating, and more cardio!

No comments: