Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Curves Smart Tag

Ok, so I haven't used my Curves Smart Tag with my workouts for almost a year, and I felt like I wasn't getting enough out of my Curves workouts anymore, so I dusted it off and used it. I FELT SO WEAK! The smart tag kicks my bum every time I use it, and I forgot how much I love the feeling after a good workout! Needless to say, I won't be putting it away anytime soon now! It's still trying to balance itself out, but within the week I should be back in the right range with it! Wish me luck!
For those of you who don't know what Curves is all about, or what a Smart Tag is, let me inform you! Curves is a 30 minute workout for women with resistance training and cardio integrated together. The Smart Tag is like your own little personal trainer, pushing you harder and harder with each workout. We never like to give a tag to someone unless they have been coming regularly for at least a month.
Curves is really such a fabulous place! If you have any questions about Curves, or would like to sign up, just let me know!

1 comment:

Bev said...

Love it! And I really miss it!!