Friday, July 8, 2011

My New Plan to Eat Healthier


Ok everyone! I officially have my new diet plan from my dietitian! I am on day 2 today, and I have yet to feel starving! I get a little bit of hunger, and I can eat! It's so nice! One of my fears is that they wouldn't think I need as many calories as I thought I did. Well, they told me I need 200 more than I thought I did!
So, roughly what my plan is for me, is that I am allowed about 1700 calories a day, and I have a certain number of servings for carbs, protien, and fats. (Carbs include my fruits, veggies, and most of my dairy.) Yesterday, even though I hadn't been grocery shopping yet, I ate within my plan and didnt really feel hungry! It was really nice!
This plan is very liveable, and I think it will be one of my biggest tools to keep me going!

1 comment:

Bev said...

Sounds great - luv ya lots!