Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Having a rough day

Today has been a rough day for me. I got a good look at myself in a full length mirror, and I wasn't ok with what I saw. I did everything in my power not to cry in that moment, because my husband was right there telling me how beautiful he finds me. Him telling me that warmed my heart, but it didn't change what I saw in the mirror. I want to be happy with me.
I am seriously one of the luckiest women alive to have a husband that loves me when I'm not sure that I love myself, and I love that he tells me how beautiful he finds me. It keeps me motivated because I think, "If you think I'm beautiful now, you just wait until I'm back to a healthy weight!"
I just needed to share what I was feeling. Sorry that this was a little personal. I try not to get too personal for people. I just want you to see the human side of me too.

1 comment:

Chelsea Anderson said...

I think we ALL have those days, regardless of our size. The trick is not to dwell on it! Hang in there girl! It will get better.