Sunday, July 24, 2011

Where I want to be...

So, when it comes to looks, there are a few women out there that my husband has shared he thinks are beautiful. Here's the list.
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Kristen Stewart

and Shakira

These women are all strikingly beautiful. They have a few things in common. They all have a womanly shape, they have long hair, and 2 of the 3 on here are brunette. So, from what my husband is saying to me, he wants me to keep my shape, grow my hair a little longer, and keep it dark. I can live with those things.
Will I ever look EXACTLY like these women? NO! I'm not going to starve myself to look like these women. Can I get closer to their figures on my journey? OF COURSE!

So, where I want to ultimately be when I finish my journey, is a shapely woman with long brown hair. I think I can handle that! I hope you can all find a picture on your journey to shoot for. I have many. I am also realistic with where I will be at the end of this! Find your realistic goal, and do what you can to reach it!

Love you all!

No comments: