Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Birthday Cupcakes!



Ok, so my weakness this weekend was CUPCAKES! It was my 26th birthday, and I was thinking it would be better to get a cupcake rather than a piece of cake! In theory it's great, because it's a one time temptation. But I really should have been better about how I handled myself!

Sunday night, my parents had gone to the local bakery Flour Girls and Dough Boys to pick up my cupcake. IT WAS HUGE!!!!! I should have only eaten half! They got me the "Princess Cupcake" which had an extra tier of frosting on it. I really shouldn't have eaten the whole thing!

Then yesterday, my in-laws went to Cupcake Chic, which is another local cupcake place. I had 1 and a half cupcakes from there! I ate the whole Key Lime Pie one, and then a little more than half of the Red Velvet one!

Good thing today is a new day! The bad thing, I am going to see the dietitian in about 4 hours....wish me luck! I will report back in the morning!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I think you did just fine eating the whole thing! You didn't gain any weight by "cheating" just once! It was your birthday! love ya!