Monday, August 8, 2011

What to do?

Ok, so my hubby is going to be out of town for 4 days for a funeral, and we can't afford for both of us to go. I'm kind of dreading it. I'm afraid that I will slip back into bad habits while he is gone. We have been doing this new diet thing together, and he helps keep me accountable, because he reminds me to track my foods the way I need to. He also reminds me not to bake treats and make super cheesy dinners. I don't know how I'm going to do while he is gone. I hope I can stick with my new habits. I've been doing them over a month now, so I hope that I can stick with them! We will see! This will be a true test of my will power, without my diet buddy.
Any suggestions on what I should do? Anyone? Oh, it's a good thing we are poor, so that I won't eat out the whole time he's gone too! That's helpful this time!

2 comments:

Steve and Jamie said...

I really think it helps to have a diet buddy. I have found that I don't always stay accountable to someone who is really close to me--i.e. my sisters or mom. I have emailed or called a friend daily with an accountability update. You could post your updates on facebook or you are welcome to email me--or I could email you this week. My super-secret email is gammonsr@hotmail.com

Good luck! I know you can do it!

Rhonda said...

I agree with Jamie. Every day post what you made, and since you'll have to be accountable to everyone who reads the posts, then you'll do better. :-)