Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Success and Changes



So, I feel good after my visit with the dietitian! I have lost 2 lbs and 2 inches off of my belly in the last month on this program! I feel pretty good about that! I have no complaints whatsoever!

We decided that since I didn't have the results I was really looking for..(I want to lost 1 lb a week, which is 4 lbs in a month,) we decided to slightly decrease my calorie intake, and have my meals be a little smaller, since I felt like they were huge. I'm now eating closer to 1500 calories a day instead of 1700. I think I will be able to achieve my goals a little more closely this way. She said that if I have worked out a lot that day, and my body is still hungry, to eat a little bit more, but to make sure it's not too late at night.

I'm really happy with this plan. It's quite structured, but it's still flexible at the same time. Wednesday is my "On The Run" day, as I will be working all over the place tomorrow. So, I have to plan ahead.

Well, I am off to bed! Have a fabulous night and Wednesday everyone!