Tuesday, August 9, 2011

TRAINING GOAL

So, this year, I have a goal that I want to do. I AM GOING TO RUN A 5K ON THANKSGIVING DAY!! I am really excited to do this! I've got a group of friends that are going to do it, and I really want to do it with them! I know I can walk a 5K distance, so I want to get to the point that I can jog the whole thing. :) I'm really excited to do this, and I hope that I can get in great enough shape that it won't be a big deal to do! :)
Wish me luck! I'm going to start adding jogging to the walking right away!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you doing the Turkey Trot in American Fork? I hope so, cause I will be there too! If you don't already know about it, the Couch to 5k program is a great one to get you to your first 5k. Congrats. This is a GREAT goal!

Shae Mickey said...

Thanks Jennica! I will actually be running the one in Orem. :( That's where my group is running it. I think it will be great to have a big group! If you wanted to join us in Orem, the more the merrier!