Friday, August 12, 2011

Cruelty

This morning, I found out what a couple of people on my facebook really thought of me, and it was heartbreaking. I can't believe that I thought they cared about me, and they thought other things of me. Maybe I always look for the best in people, but I have never truly felt that I was better than anyone, or that someone would ever say the things these people said. I'm still in shock over it as I type this post.
The first thing I wanted to do was run across the street to Burger King, and not care what I ordered. I realized that I have done that a lot in my life when I felt someone was being cruel to me. So I stopped myself, and instead of running over there, I did 2 things. First, I blocked these cruel people from my facebook so that I would never have to know anything else their cruelty would ever want to tell me. Second, I wrote this post. I feel like I don't want to pig out on Burger King anymore, so that's a good thing. I'm also glad to get their negativity out of my life. I can't have the negativity if I want to be successful on my journey!
So, here's to a better rest of the day! It's only 6am, and I have a long great day ahead of me!

No comments: