Friday, August 26, 2011

EXHAUSTED!!!!!!!!!!


So, this picture is how I feel right now! It seems that I just can't get enough sleep, and I run myself ragged! My poor hubby doesn't know what to do, because I am so tired when I am at home. He keeps thinking I am mad at him! I'm really not, I am just exhausted, trying to wind down so I can get some sleep! My way of escaping lately has been to read. It's been nice to do that, but my hubby feels like I am shutting him out. I'm not intentionally trying to do that. I felt so bad, because I got home a little after 10 last night from my long day, and one of the first things I do as I come through the door is jump at him over something stupid. I felt SO BAD!!! I really don't do that! Bottom line, I need to make sleep more of a priority in my life again!

No comments: