Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Costa Vida


Dear Costa Vida,
I'm sorry to inform you, but we have to break up. When I eat one of your delicious Smothered Sweet Pork Burrito's, I can't stop myself in enough time to have portion control. When I eat all of it, I am consuming 1100 calories in one sitting, and 113 carbs, which is insane! I can't succeed on my journey, and continue to eat you on a regular basis. Once I get a little smaller, I may be able to come and visit you again, but for now we must part ways, and move on with our lives. I hope you can handle it better than me. Don't Cry for me Costa Vida, I will be back further along my journey.
Lots of love,
Shae the Fat Minnie

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

You go Shala! Man giving up foods we love is so very hard, but it is worth it and you are doing GREAT!
p.s. You tell Costa Vida who's boss!