Thursday, May 13, 2010

Changing Things Up

So, I have been thinking lately that part of the reason why I haven't been getting my workouts in as regularly as I was for a while, is that I'm a little bored with them. I love them, but I think I need to mix it up a little more. So tonight, I got a call from Carrie, and we were going to T-Tapp together, and then I was going to go down to Curves. She asked me once I got there if I would like to go SWIMMING because the pool at their clubhouse opened yesterday. I said HECK YES! So, I called up my hubby, had him bring me my suit, and we went swimming for about an hour and a half. It was a little cold, but it was good, and we got to relax and warm up in the hot tub a little before we left. I was really nice to change things up for me.
I do neet to apologize to Chelsea! I didn't intentionally ditch you tonight honey! I will see you next week!
But, I think tonight was really good for me. My muscles are starting to ache slightly, because there are some that I haven't used for quite a while. It was nice to have my hubby join us, and so did Carrie's hubby. I'm glad I had part of my cheering squad there tonight to keep me moving around! Love you guys!


2 comments:

Bev said...

Sounds like that was a fun change!

Chelsea Anderson said...

I better see you this week girl! It's no fun working out by myself. I seriously haven't seen you in 3 weeks!