Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Personal Triumph!

So, this morning as I was getting dressed, I didn't feel like wearing the same pants that I had been wearing to work, because I felt like I always wore them, and they were feeling big on me lately anyway. So, I got into the top of my closet, and found a pair of older slacks that I hadn't worn except for a couple of times after my hubby and I got married. (The reason I had stopped wearing them is because they stopped fitting.
I should have taken off the vest before I posed for this picture, but who cares!

THEY FIT THEY FIT THEY FIT!!!! I couldn't believe it! My weight is still higher, but they fit! That's just more proof that what I'm doing is good for my body! The weight I'm sure is more muscle. I feel really good! My reward of getting into these pants today, was a snowcone with cream from the Snoasis in the parking lot of my work.
I FEEL FABULOUS!!!!!!! I haven't felt that way for quite some time now. I'm glad I got that feeling today!

3 comments:

Bev said...

Yay YouA!! Looking great!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! You are looking SO good! You seriously are amazing! Please come see me again soon!!

Monica said...

That is wonderful! I am so proud of you.