Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May Progress Report


Bust: April 46.5" May 45.5"

Waist: April 39.5" May 39"

Abs: April 46.75" May 46"

Hips: April 51.75" May 51"

Thighs: April 59" May 58"

Arms: April 34" May 34"

Weight: April 213 May 212

Body Fat % April 41.5% May 41.5%

BMI April 38.95 May 38.5


Considering my laziness the last 2 weeks in getting a workout in this last month, that's a pretty big change! More proof that I am beginning to make better choices that I can live with. I just need to make sure I get my workouts in! So in summary, I lost 1 lb, 4 inches, and I feel good! Next month will be even better, because I will be doubling up my workouts, and eating enough! :)

4 comments:

Chelsea Anderson said...

Congrats on the loss girl! I haven't seen you at Curves in forever. I hope to see you on Thursday!

Bev said...

Way to go!! I need to really re-commit, too :-) Hugs always and forever!

Unknown said...

Good for you on the loss Keep it up. You are doing a great job love you so much.

Monica said...

So proud of you! Progress is great even when a little slacking has come into play. Great job girl!!!