Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend!

Sorry I haven't been posting much! Things have been crazy! Friday I worked most of the day, and then we went and had dinner with some friends! The manicotti was delicious, but I was careful not to gorge myself on it to blow all of the calories I had burned from walking on Thursday, because I wasn't able to get a workout in that day.
Saturday I worked most of the day, and then we went to a Rodeo that night, which was a blast. It was a bit of a hike to get over to the grounds from where we parked for free, but I didn't mind, as I wasn't able to get much of a workout in that day either.
Sunday was nice, very typical. I wanted to get a walk in, but that didn't end up happening. Still ate pretty good, and tried to keep moving, much to my husbands dismay.
Today, my mom and I are on the hunt for great clothes she can wear when she goes to Brazil to visit some of our family. Lots of walking. I was going to walk another 5k this morning, but I couldn't get out of bed. Maybe tonight after we go see Ironman 2. Here's to healthy eating and getting a great walk in!

2 comments:

Bev said...

And Tuesday is a new day!! Thanks for a fun day~~Luv ya!

Shae Mickey said...

It was fun! Thanks again Mom!