Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Today's Workout!

Ok, so today I made it down to Curves, and Tami was there! YaY! I love when Tami is down there, because my workout goes by so fast! It's just like we're two girlfriends talking, I just happen to be working out. (This happens with Chelsea also, so that is a big reason why they got a note on my blog!) Today really went by fast. We had LOTS to talk about! As funny as this sounds, it seems like Tami and I need each other right now. She has just started a relationship that is a lot like my hubby and me, and I need her to help me have a reason to get down to Curves more often! I love going in and hearing the excitement in her voice when I show up. Chelsea is the same. I really truly consider them friends, and I love that I chose to join Curves when I did, and at the club that I did!
YaY for burning calories and talking with friends!

5 comments:

Delirium said...

That is awesome!! This is something I've struggled with since having Asia. You're inspiring me to start a diet/workout routine of my own. Where is that curves place, anyway?

Good luck Shala, I know you can do it!

Shae Mickey said...

You can find a Curves in your area by going to www.curves.com and click the locations button. You can plug in your zipcode and it will tell you the closest one to you! I go to the Curves Provo East Bay facility

Bev said...

w00t! Glad it's going well!

Alyssa said...

I'm so glad you have such good work out buddies! It definitely makes the process a lot easier!

Chelsea Anderson said...

Hooray for working out with friends! ;-)