Tuesday, June 14, 2011

101 POSTS!


I totally missed that yesterday's post was my 100th post! I can't believe I have been keeping up with this blog as well as I have. (My personal one with my husband hasn't hit 100 posts and I have had it much longer!) So, I thought I would share a recent picture. I have a long way to go before I reach my goal, but I am slowly getting there!
So, last night I watched an episode of Supersize vs. Superskinny. It was a very different show! It takes someone who doesn't eat enough, and someone who eats way to much, and they swap their diets for a week. Then they are put on their doctor recommended diet for 12 weeks to see how they did. It's an interesting concept. The overweight guy did really well and didn't cheat on his at all. But the girl couldn't eat everything in front of her. She couldn't relinquish her control of her food. I know what that is like to an extent. I am no where near as extreme, but I am a calorie counter, and I feel that if I go over what I think I should be eating, I get upset, and I binge. I don't purge anymore, but it hinders my weight loss journey. I'm getting better at not bingeing though.
Every day is a new day, and today is a good day so far! I will do my best to keep it that way!

2 comments:

Warrlily said...

Just know that you are loved!!!!!

Rhonda said...

Great picture! You're so cute!