Friday, June 24, 2011

So, I've made my decision...


So, I keep getting the feeling that going to a dietitian is going to be my best course of action. I can't tell you exactly why. But, I want something a little more personally catered to me than anything I have found previously. I really feel that I will be able to stick with it. I've got the number of a local clinic here where I live, so I will call and see how much an appointment is, and will start from there.
On another note, I got talking with the gal that lives on the opposite corner from where we are, and she was talking about wanting to work out more, so I suggested we become walking buddies! She has similar goals to me, and we both have a long journey ahead of us! I really hope she takes me up on it!

2 comments:

Carrie and Karl said...

There is a program at UVU, or at least there used to be, that you could have weekly visits with a dietitian who went over the basics of good nutrition and how to apply them in your life. When I did it they charged $35 for 12 weeks and I learned a lot. If they still do that it might be a good option.
When do you want to walk?

Shae Mickey said...

That sounds like a great plan! I will have to look into it more! I like to go walking in the evenings, because it isn't as warm. When is a good time for you?