Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Early Mornings


So, I work at Curves, and I work the early morning shift. 99% of me is not a morning person, so when I first took this job, it was difficult for me, but the money has really helped my hubby and I stay afloat. (This money will now be used as the money to pay my medical bills.)
Now, I love getting up in the morning and coming here to be with the ladies! Yes, it is still hard to get out of bed most mornings, but as soon as I am out of my bed, I look forward to coming to work, and spending time with wonderful women who help inspire me!

4 comments:

Chelsea Anderson said...

I would seriously die if I had to work the early shift!! It's hard enough for me to be out the door by 7:25 to teach. I'm glad you've come to enjoy the mornings, because we'd be so screwed if you didn't! :)

Shae Mickey said...

Ha ha! I don't love getting out of my bed, but the ladies definitely make it worth it!

Rhonda said...

Well, I LOVE seeing your smiling face when I finally arrive at 9 a.m.!

Deb said...

And we love seeing your smiling face at 6:45 am on Thurs!! You go girl! We are so proud of you!!